Sarah is an Accredited Executive Coach and Facilitator working across industries with individuals and teams. She specialises in helping working parents to balance their career development with family life, provides career change, outplacement and executive coaching programmes and is training to be a Time To ThinkTM coach. Sarah focuses on helping people to manage change, invest in themselves and to develop their careers at all stages of their working lives.
Sarah’s 25-year background in independent consultancy, business development and training have provided her with a deep understanding of the challenges, opportunities and requirements faced by organisations, as well as how coaching can effectively help individuals and teams to develop, grow and meet these needs.
Sarah is an Associate Career Management Consultant with Right Management, an Accreditation Coach for the MTPT Project and Adviser to the Cityparents Mentoring Scheme.
Sarah also volunteers as a Support Coach with Project5.org, helping NHS staff through the COVID19 crisis.
www.Right.com www.mtpt.org.uk www.cityparents.co.uk
TRAINING & QUALIFICATIONS
• Association for Coaching Accredited Foundation Executive Coach
• Time to ThinkTM Coach Course
• Thinking EnvironmentTM Thinking Partnership Course
• Time to ThinkTM Facilitator Foundation Course
• Birkman Certified Professional
• MBTI Step 1 Qualified Practitioner
• British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy (BACP) Introduction to Counselling qualification
• PGDip European Business Administration, UWE Bristol
• MA (Hons) French, University of St. Andrews
Sarah is a member of the Association for Coaching
I feel lucky to have worked with Sarah and…our sessions have allowed me to leave work for maternity leave feeling more prepared and confident.
Sarah really helped me during a crucial point in my career where I was at a crossroads for the first time in many years.
Sarah helped me to develop a new way of thinking and working that will stay with me for a long time.
Coaching helped me reflect and become more self-aware on the leadership qualities I already practiced day to day. This in turn boosted my confidence.